Regional MC Assurance Head Job
at Ericsson in Africa | Posted under Insurance & Risk Management Jobs
Job ID: 00051946
Job: General Management
Location: Nairobi / Kinshassa or Nairobi / Lagos
Primary Location: Kenya
Other Locations: NG-Lagos-Lagos, Congo, the Democratic Republic of
Number of Openings: 3
Reporting: The holder of this position reports to respective Key account Manager for respective region and matrix reporting into Head CFR CU.
• Review and analyse Airtel's AOP.
• To participate in operations reviews and ensure that site availability and RFI issues are brought up and escalated as required.
• To facilitate inter opco material transfers.
• Responsible for contract execution for the region, from the KAM perspective.
• Responsible for coordination on material delivery in order to meet both deployment and inventory targets.
• Responsible for cost oversight of all project activities
• To review the quarterly NCP to ensure that it caters to network expansions caused by traffic growth.
• To review the BOQs to ensure that warehouse inventory has been considered and is in line with deployability.
• To review and escalate ASP availability issues as needed.
• To flag excess inventory and suggest inter Opco transfers in consultation with colleagues in other regions.
• Coordination with country teams for smooth rollout activities,
• Controlling of project budget, resources, risks etc.
• Ensure obtaining timely acceptance from customer.
• Close coordination with CORE 3 in presales activities starting from RFP/Tender stage to contract closure which includes scope management, risk analysis, responsibility matrix , services scope, services cost, 3PP BOQ and cost etc.
• Responsible for providing all reports as agreed with customer.
• To ensure that 2G and 3G deployment is maximized
• To ensure monthly signoffs with the customer in coordination with the OPCO teams of respective countries and work towards maximization of Erlangs deployment
• To monitor weekly progress on the projects and review plans of various ongoing projects.
• To ensure that all contractual obligations and requirements are met.
• To optimise resource cost and time between ongoing projects.
How To Apply:
• Visit this link: Ericsson - Search Job Openings
• Use the ‘Job Number’ quoted above to search for the position.
• Click on the job title for more information and application link.
Deadline: 03 February 2012.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Ericsson