Judicial Training Specialist Job (GE06.01)
at Tetra Tech DPK (Anywhere) | Posted under Legal Jobs
Job Code: GE06.01
Organisation: Tetra Tech DPK
Tetra Tech DPK seeks Judicial Training Specialists for short-term and long-term consulting assignments on anticipated USAID and other donor-funded legal reform or rule of law projects around the world.
• Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience working with judicial institutions, with a focus on judicial, prosecutor, and court staff training, professional responsibility, and strengthening the independence of the judiciary
• International experience training judges, prosecutors, or court staff on both initial and continuing education
• Experience providing technical assistance, including strategic planning, to a judicial training institute in a developing country
• Experience developing and implementing a judicial training curriculum, for both incoming judicial candidates (judges and prosecutors) and continuing legal education for sitting judges and prosecutors
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles and issues of modern legal education techniques, include use of mock trials and interactive training
• Demonstrated a successful track record in implementing all aspects of practical legal training and in building the capacity of training organizations
• Experience coordinating with other donors who are funding or delivery judicial training
• The ability to advise a judicial training institute on how to administer both the incoming and continuing exams for judicial and prosecutor candidates, and avoid corruption in the process
• Knowledge of both civil and common law legal traditions (desired)
• A degree from an ABA-accredited law school or an advanced degree in court administration and management from an accredited college or university is a plus
• Prior experience on USAID or other international donor-funded rule of law projects preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to jobs @ dpkconsulting.com.
Download the following for your application:
• Biodata Form
• Tt DPK Employment Application
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Tetra Tech DPK