Program Officer - Laboratory Training Job
at Institute of Human Virology - Nigeria in Abuja (FCT) | Posted under Science Jobs
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Organisation: Institute of Human Virology (IHV) Nigeria
Our Institute is a leading provider of treatment, care and support for people living with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria and other infectious diseases with headquarters in Abuja and Regional offices in Benin, Jos, Kano and the Federal Capital Territory.
The Institute seeks to hire an Officer to support Laboratory Training Program. .
• Conduct needs assessmentfor laboratory based trainings
• Develop schedules for training health care workers on laboratory related areas
• Outline/select content for development of resources for training health care workers on laboratory related areas
• Facilitate laboratory based training sessions
• Conduct post training assessment/evaluation and collate data for reports
• Perform sample analysis to support sites and research projects
• Carry out routine equipment maintenance and inventory management at training laboratory - Conduct training follow up and monitoring visits
• BMLS or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience conducting laboratory based trainings, especially in HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria settings. MLSCN registered
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good organization skills
• Good team player
• Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
Method of Application:
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be addressed to the Senior Human Resources Officer.
Closing Date: 28th March, 2013
Candidates should indicate appropriate positions and preferred locations in their application letter. IHVN is an equal opportunity employer.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Institute of Human Virology - Nigeria