General Cashier Job
at InterContinental Hotel Group in Lagos State | Posted under Accounting & Auditing Jobs
Job Number: LAG000086
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organisation: InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG Nigeria)
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- As the General Cashier you will bank deposits, exchange foreign currencies, process cash reimbursement and disbursement within the hotel.
- In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
• A degree in Accounting
• At least 3 years experience as a General Cashier in a 5 star class international hotel
• Good understanding of the Nigeria/African business and marketenvironment
• Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of results achieved, creativity and the implementation of new practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written & oral proficiency in English)
• Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
• Business savvy and good people skills
Job: Finance & Business Support Management
InterContinental Lagos will open in 2013 and will be located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travelers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos's port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel will offer uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at InterContinental Hotel Group