Graduate Trainee Job
at Royalcon Concept Nigeria in Oyo State | Posted under Graduate & Entry-Level Jobs
Location: Oyo State, Nigeria
Recruiter: Royalcon Concept
Our company is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes better healthcare for all Nigerians through the creation of strong and sustainable health systems. We are consistent with global orientation towards the transfer of program management and implementation responsibilities of donor-supported programs to indigenous organizations. This is aimed at increasing local ownership, funding effectiveness and strengthening of local talent for the adequate provision of quality technical assistance for healthcare and development in Nigeria as part of the US President’s Emergency Fund for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR II )’s central sustainability theme. We are recruiting to fill this position.
• Establish and maintain confidential files and records
• Incumbent will coordinate human resources practices and objectives in order to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment,
• quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
• Coordinate employee relations issues; provide advice regarding compensation and benefits
• Manage recruitment activities; update and monitor policies and procedures
• Manage various people-relate projects (staff surveys, productivity improvements, etc.. Ensure
• compliance with employment laws and company policies and procedures.
• Prioritizes, coordinates and allocates work assignments to staff
• Provide training, makes recommendations for hiring, and resolves day-to-day staffing problems and issues.
• Provide support in the execution of organizational analyses, designs, develops, coordinates
• Development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
• Write reports and provides detailed statistical and data analysis and maintains departmental reports
• and records, collects statistical data for administrative and/or quality improvement purposes
• Participate in the preparation of budgets for the department and monitors and controls expenditures
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Management related discipline
• Knowledge of human resource
• principles, techniques and procedures as well as strategies to assess and resolve human resource issues
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
• Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails
• Effective written and verbal
• communication and presentation skills
• Significant amount of travel may be involved for all positions.
• Commitment to and understanding of organizations vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Royalcon Concept Nigeria