Solution Integrator Job
at Royalcon Concept Nigeria in Oyo State | Posted under ICT & Telecom Jobs
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Employer: Royalcon Concept
Functional Role: The Solution Integrator is responsible for that the delivered solution is implemented and integrated with the customer’s systems, organization and processes in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation. If so agreed, the Solution Integrator can also be responsible for the commissioning of the solution, following Ericsson processes and policies.
The responsibilities are described as:
• support presales activities, including pre-studies,
• analyze the customers’ existing systems, needs, and requirements, in co-operation with the solution architect
• propose solutions for the customers in co-operation with the solution architect
• establish test specifications and procedures for the solution, with high focus on acceptance test procedure, acceptance test and hand over to the customer and Ericsson support organization,
• secure that the delivered solution is properly implemented and works in accordance with the requirements,
• document the customer’s solution, both for end customer, for support and competence development use
Human Skill Requirements: Interpersonal communication, Cooperation, Consultative skills, Problem Solving, Share Knowledge, English, use of IS/IT
Professional Skill Requirements: Exact technical requirements to be specified according to the need. E.g.Service Layer, Service Provisioning, Network Management, Revenue Management.
For further description, please look into SI Competence Management Framework
Specific Competence: Exact technical requirements to be specified according to the need. E.g.Charging systems (CS), Activation (EMA), Mediation (MM), Intelligent Networks (VPN), Service Creation Environment (ICP).
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Royalcon Concept Nigeria