at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi - Nigeria in Bauchi State | Posted under Administrative & Management Jobs
Location: Bauchi, Nigeria
Employer: Federal Polytechnic Bauchi
• Responsible to the Rector, for the day to day administration of the Polytechnic.
• Head the Registry Division of the Polytechnic.
• Functions as Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and other Statutory Committees.
• Responsible for keeping all the records in the Institution, keeping custody of the Polytechnic Seal and performing any other duties that may be assigned to him by the Rector.
• Interested candidates must possess a good Honours Degree in humanities, social sciences or equivalent from recognized Universities with at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience in a Polytechnic or comparable Institution of learning.
• He must also be registered with a relevant professional body and demonstrate potentials to offer effective and efficient leadership.
• Possession of a higher Degree will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: The salary attached to the position is as obtained in similar tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates are to forward twenty (20) copies of their typewritten applications and curriculum vitae, including relevant credentials in an envelope marked REGISTRAR or POLYTECHNIC LIBRARIAN at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
P.M.B 0231, Bauchi,
Bauchi State, Nigeria.
Closing Date: 2nd July, 2013.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi - Nigeria