Pre-commissioning Instrumentation and Shutdown Supervisor Job
at NES Global Talent - Nigeria (Anywhere) | Posted under Mining, Oil & Gas Jobs
Recruiter: NES Global Talent
Sector: Energy, Oil and Gas
Pre-commissioning Instrumentation and Shutdown Supervisor - 28x28 rotation
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas Operator have an opportunity for a Pre-commissioning Instrumentation and Shutdown Supervisor to work on a long term contract based in Nigeria.
• To ensure the transfer of the installation to Field Operations team for Commissioning.
• Coordinate all instrumentation activities relative to pre-commissioning.
• To participate in the preparation revision of the pre-commissioning documentation.
• To liaise with the QA/QC to ensure that RFI test reports and NCR are closed out.
• Prepare and review of pre-commissioning procedures, checks, test, mechanical installation of instruments in line with the PID, etc, and supervise these activities on field.
• To ensure that inspection and continuity tests are carried out in safe and controlled manner.
• Sign off pre-commissioning tests, checks sheets and verify ICAPS database progress.
• Witness and participate in Vendor site activities.
• To ensure that planning, coordination, execution and follow up of all pre-commissioning activities are done in strict compliance with the specifications:
• Conformity checks
• Monitor instrumentation device, checks and testing
• Instrument and electrical equipment checks and testing
• Attending and generating punch list as a part of mechanical completion, checks and test activities. Ensure there are no category A punch list items at the end of pre-commissioning activities.
• Liaise with Construction and Commissioning teams.
• Prepare progress reports on all commissioning activities.
• Attend and participate in meetings upon request.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Qualification: Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical or Instrumentation engineering.
• Broad knowledge in instrumentation construction and pre-commissioning procedures.
• 9 years experience in construction in Oil Gas and at least 6 years in pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Previous successful experience of a complete pre-commissioning (commissioning, punch list and closeout).
• Multi-discipline experience due to direct involvement with other disciplines.
• As-built documentation for system completion.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills are required for this service.
• Computer Literacy.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the world`s leading Oil and Gas operators who are driving forward increasingly specialised and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive rate as well as a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, life insurances and long and short term disability insurance.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at NES Global Talent - Nigeria