Quantity Surveyor Job
at a major EPC Company in Nigeria in Offshore | Posted under Surveying & Real Estate Jobs
Recruiter: NES Global Talent
Sector: Energy, Oil and Gas
PARIS/OFFSHORE NIGERIA – ALL INCLUSIVE GROSS RATE IN PARIS / NET RATE IN NIGERIA – 4/4 ROTATION IN NIGERIA – €400 TO €550 DAY RATES.
Our client, a major EPC have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work as part of the Project Contracts team, you will be responsible for the implementation and use of the tool(s) allowing follow-up and reporting of the quantities and amounts subject to reimbursement by the client.
The position is based in Paris for the preparation and close-out phases, offshore Nigeria during the operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES GENERAL FOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR:
• Contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture
• Operate within standardised Contracts policies, processes and systems and ensures compliance with these processes at all times
PREPARATION PHASE: In coordination with the Contracts Manager of the Project, define and implement compensation mechanism and follow-up tools for reimbursable / dayrate items
• Act as the representative of the Contracts team offshore
• Liaise with Offshore Manager, Offshore engineers and work closely with the Vessel administrator team to compile / assist in writing the Vessel Daily Report
• Liaise with Vessel Offshore Manager and Project Operation Manager to preserve Contractor’s rights with respect to the Daily Reports and offshore events
• Daily follow-up and reporting of the quantities and amounts subject to reimbursement by the Client
• Ensure the offshore team is aware of both Client and Contractor’s contractual rights and obligations
• Active attendance to Project meetings involving the Client, particularly those with a commercial/ contractual agenda as and when required
• Responsible for the timely communication with Contract Team located onshore
• Act as a key integral member of the Project Management Team and participate in commercial strategic discussion and decisions, as and when required
CLOSE OUT PHASE:
• Prepare final account and reporting of the quantities and amounts subject to reimbursement by the client.
• Quantity Surveyor: This assignment is for a well renowned global EPC who have a good reputation amongst the contracting community. Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this vacancy.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.