Electrical Maintenance Technician - Nigeria Job
at Eko Maintenance Limited in Lagos State | Posted under Technician Jobs
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Eko Maintenance Limited
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Participate with a team of Technicians in High rise building maintenance, repair, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
• Carry out work assignments and prepare reports on assigned tasks.
• Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
• Provide checklist on daily basis.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Basic understanding of electrical systems
• Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipments, electrical pumps, motors, variable ,frequency drive e.t.c
• Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in building maintenance.
Deadline: 16th January, 2014.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.