at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (Anywhere) | Posted under ICT & Telecom Jobs
Job Ref No: EH/SAB.01
Job Location: Nigeria
Schedule: NNPC 2012 Recruitment
Organisation: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
The ideal candidate will be required to run and monitor SAP backup, R3 servers and instances. The candidate will also handle overall system administration functions in line with SLAs. The candidate should have a good university degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology Management and should not be more than 45 years of age by December 2012.
• Provide teams with supervisory and technical leadership required to achieve business objectives
• Develop and Implement Excellence-in-Operations strategies.
• Drive performance in individual and team positions
• Ensure compliance and statutory regulations etc.
The ideal candidate profile
Candidates should have at least 10 years post NYSC cognate experience from reputed organizations
• Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program where applicable.
• Candidates for these roles must have strong leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.
Method of Application:
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with NNPC, please complete the online application form and upload your CV and credentials.
• As part of your application process, you will be required to enter an email address and password for registration on this website.
• You can then use these credentials to log in through the Login Form provided for further instructions.
Please note the following:
• No paper application will be accepted.
• Applicants are to submit only 1 application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
• NNPC will not be responsible for application submitted on any other website.
• All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
• Applicants are to indicate Job Reference for the position they wish to apply for as contained in the attached Job Vacancy/Job Specification details.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No payment whatsoever is required for submission of employment applications to NNPC.
Remember to mention JobRIB.com when contacting employers! Do not pay for recruitment. Report such case at Scam Alert Forum.
Recent Jobs at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation